10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
4 Barnawa Close, Opposite Giltooe Aris Hospital, Barnawa, Kaduna
CoLab Kids’ Summer Camp is a 3-week, fun and interactive programme designed to introduce kids between the ages of 5 and 17 to the wonderful world of Computer Science and Programming.
Our approach involves the use of physical objects that bring computing concepts to life, making the lessons both meaningful and memorable to kids. During the camp, kids will be introduced to various technology concepts and work on projects in animation and game development, Robotics and Internet of Things (IoT), Programming with Python and an introduction to Web Design and Development using HTML and CSS.
We also hope to in the process teach the kids soft skills such as communication, project management, collaboration and presentation skills.
The camp starts on the 14th of August 2017. It will run for 3 weeks and end with a demo day (to which parents and guardians are invited) on the 2nd of September 2017. Classes will hold daily from 10am to 1pm Mondays to Fridays.
The camp will hold at CoLab Innovation Hub, 4 Barnawa Close, Opposite Giltooe Aris Hospital, Barnawa Kaduna. (We are easy to find on Google Maps)
The camp will cost N20,000 per child, but parents/guardians with up to three children will get a 50% discount on the third child. The fees will cover tuition and Internet access.
Payments can be made to Precognition Nig Ltd 0227223757 (GTB), Online (we will email you a link after you fill the form) or at the CoLab front desk.
1. Please fill this form (below) accurately to enable us give your child the best service. If you’ll rather fill the form in a new tab, click here. You can also fill paper copies if that’s more convenient for you. You can download a copy here, print, fill and submit it at our office print or stop by at our office to pick up free copies). Please fill the forms before you pay.
2. Parents/Guardians will be responsible for the feeding of their wards (we believe this is the best approach for health and safety reasons).
3. If your child has special needs, please indicate in the appropriate provided space.
4. Children are expected to come with laptops on which they can learn and practice.
5. We have limited spaces and they’ll be allocated on first come, first serve basis.
6. If you need to reach us, you can call our front desk on 08155556990 or email email@example.com