CoLab, Grid3 and the Kaduna State Government have partnered with eHealth Africa to organise KadHack2018, which will be the biggest hackathon in Northern Nigeria.
KADHACK2018 presents an opportunity for developers (within & outside Kaduna) to build solutions for sustainable social development and win huge prizes. It provides an opportunity to engage the Kaduna state government in order to come up with software prototypes that could be further developed to solve problems within the Education and Health sectors.
- Onsite Contestants must be primarily based in Kaduna.
- Equal opportunities will be given to the applicants regardless of gender, tribe, and disability factors.
- Participants must have prior experience building apps and working with APIs.
- Employees of the Organisers or of any of their subsidiary or related companies and employees of all third parties (including but not limited to Partners, Supporters, Media Partners and Enablers) associated with the Competition are not eligible to take part.
Awards & Prizes
- First Place: 1Million Naira and 3Months Incubation at eHealth Africa
- Second Place: 750,000 Naira
- Third Place: 500,000 Naira
- First Place: 500,000 Naira
- Second Place: 300,000 Naira
- Third Place: 200,000 Naira
You can join the hackathon via devpost here.
You can also view the available data and APIs here.